We make a tremendous effort of incorporating your ideas and suggestions into IndustrySafe. To address your needs and concerns, we constantly make updates to the software. Please provide us with feedback on this release or provide suggestions for new releases here: https://www.industrysafe.com/newcase.htm. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the update, please contact us at email@example.com.
Customer Requests and Fixes
- Administrators can now create training content learner user accounts using the user recording form. Previously, administrators would encounter an error message.
- Learners will now encounter an error message if their site’s training content license has expired, and the learner attempts to begin a course.
- The Training Module’s Attendance Matrix has been updated so that users can now filter for a particular class name without first selecting a facility. In addition, required, one-time classes will no longer be displayed as being completed if the employee did not take the course.
- Users can now successfully generate a generic First Report of Injury (FROI) form for claims set in the states of Washington and Ohio. There are no state-specific forms that are available currently for Washington or Ohio.
- An option has been addled to allow the “Attach File” button to be enabled on the final confirmation page of the Incident Public Web Form.
- Using the Form Editor, administrators will now be able to configure the Date of Incident field’s autofill property on the Initial Incident Form, so that the field can automatically fill with today’s date, or remain blank for the user to enter.
- The “Add Task” button will now display on the observation forms if this feature is turned on using the Form Editor.
- The Data Import Log will now provide additional details when inserts or updates fail during a Monthly Statistics import.
- The Spanish language version of the Machine Guarding Safety online training course will now load successfully for learners.
- Administrators can now edit the field label for the “Date Identified” field on the Hazard Form using the Form Editor.
- The Corrective Action Log will now display corrective actions that are linked to originating records from a disabled module.
- A validation error message will now appear if a user enters an invalid claim number on the Claim Payment form.
- Observation and inspection checklist items can now be translated into other languages for multi-lingual sites.
- Changing the order of sections on a form using the Form Editor will no longer create a duplicate history section on the form.
- An error preventing the Incident Print Out Report from opening was fixed.
New and Updated Online Training Courses
The following new and updated online training courses are now available for customers that have purchased IndustrySafe’s Training Content Add-on.
- Dealing with Drug & Alcohol Abuse for Employees in Construction Environments
- Dealing with Drug & Alcohol Abuse for Employees in Construction Environments, Spanish Language
- Eye Safety in Construction Environments
- Back Safety in Office Environments (Video on Demand) – NEW!
- Dealing with Drug and Alcohol Abuse for Employees in Construction Environments
- Evacuation Procedures – Spanish Language
- Fire Prevention in Healthcare
- Fire Prevention in the Office
- First Aid
- Industrial Fire Prevention
- Using Fire Extinguishers
- Confined Space Entry – Spanish Language
- OSHA Recordkeeping for Employees
- OSHA Recordkeeping for Managers & Supervisors