We, at IndustrySafe, make a tremendous effort of incorporating your ideas and suggestions into our mobile app. To address your needs and concerns, we constantly make updates to the app.
Please provide us with feedback on this release or provide suggestions for new releases here: http://www.industrysafe.com/newcase.htm. If you have any questions or concerns regarding mobile app release v 1.0.4, please contact us at email@example.com.
As part of the IndustrySafe web application’s latest 5.12 release, users can now configure unique status values for a single checklist or even for a single checklist item. With the IndustrySafe mobile app release v.1.0.4, any unique status values that organizations have configured will now display within mobile app checklists.
System administrators can use IndustrySafe’s web application to configure inspection status values from the Edit Inspection Checklist page within System Functions. For additional information about configuring checklist item statues, please review this guide.
Customer Requests and Fixes
- The IndustrySafe mobile app has now been published as a universal app so that users may locate it more easily for iPad devices within the App Store.
- Upon logging in, if a user has not been granted access to the Inspections module, a notification will now appear indicating that the user does not have access to the module.
- When users are working without connectivity, a note will now appear beneath the Inspection form’s GPS Location field to inform users that the field’s functionality is unavailable while offline.
- If a user revokes the app’s permission to use their device’s camera and photos, a modal will now seek the user’s permission to access these items once again the next time the user selects the “Add Attachment” button.
- The corrective action form’s navigational menu no longer displays the name of the record’s originating inspection checklist.
- Alignment, spacing, and display issues within the app’s forms and menus have been corrected.
- A bug which sporadically prevented iOs and Andoid Galaxy Note 8 users from toggling between checklist sections using the menu has been fixed.
- A bug which caused the app to periodically close or freeze for users utilizing iOs and Android Galaxy Note 8 devices has been fixed.
- A “Done” button will now display within the keyboards of iOs devices when users are completing text fields.
- Android users will now be able to successfully log out of the app without encountering an error message.