If you are setting up a new site, you will need to add your facilities (locations) and employees or contractors to your IndustrySafe site before you can add a training record. See the Getting Started Guide for more information on this set-up below.
After adding your facilities and employees or contractors to your IndustrySafe site, you can then set up your site’s class catalog.
Note: If you have purchased IndustrySafe’s training content add-on, online safety training courses will be automatically added to your site’s class catalog. However, if you have not purchased IndustrySafe’s training content add-on, you will need to manually add your classes to the catalog. For more information on adding classes to the class catalog, you can review this Knowledge Base article.
Once your site has been set up (or if you are using the IndustrySafe Demo Site) you can follow these steps to schedule a single employee to a class:
Add Training Record for One Employee
- Open the Training module by selecting the Training tab in the main menu.
- On the horizontal menu, select the green plus sign in the upper left and select “Add Training Record for One Employee.”
- A blank Quick Add Employee Form will appear.
- Select Employee Name and ID and name of the class
- Notice that the read only fields will be populated with the appropriate information for the class.
- Select the Save button.
- If all required fields are complete and all data is in a valid format, the successful save message will appear.
View the Quick Start Guide here.