If you are setting up a new site, you will need to add your facilities (locations) and your employees to your IndustrySafe site before you can start with the Industrial Hygiene Module. See the Getting Started Guide for more information on this set-up below.
Prior to conducting a personal monitoring sample you should set up your database of Agent data. More information can be found here: Getting Started with the Industrial Hygiene Module – Agent Data
Once you have set up your agent data, follow the steps below to complete a Personal Monitoring Sample.
1. Go to the Industrial Hygiene module by selecting the Industrial Hygiene tab
2. On the horizontal menu select IH Sampling>Add (+) New Sample
3. Select Personal Monitoring as your type of Sample and Select Continue
4. The Personal Montioring Sample Form will apear
5. Complete the appropriate fields, including the required fields
6. Select Save
7. The Area Sample you just entered will appear in the Sampling summary.
View the Quick Start Guide here.
Required fields and drop downs for the Personal Monitoring Form (such as industrial hygienist lab, equipment, etc.) can be set-up under System Functions>Edit Forms>Industrial Hygiene -Industrial Hygiene Sampling
Users can add as many agents and corresponding agent results as they would like to the Industrial Hygiene Personal Monitoring Form.