The IndustrySafe Claims Module allows you to track Worker’s Compensation, Auto Liability, and General Liability Claims. For Worker’s Comp claims, you may generate a state specific first report of injury. In addition, a service is available to integrate the IndustrySafe Claims Module with a Third Party Administrator. This setup allows you to electronically submit claims to a TPA directly from IndustrySafe.
If you are setting up a new site, you will need to add your facilities (locations) and employees or contractors to your IndustrySafe site before you can add an incident or claim. See the Getting Started Guide for more information on this setup. View the Quick Start Guide here.
An incident record must exist prior to adding a new claim.
For more information on adding an incident, please follow this link.
If you are using the IndustrySafe Demo Site (or your site has been set up), follow these steps to add a claim:
- Select the Claims tab from the main menu.
- In the Claims Summary Screen, locate the incident related to the claim and click on the Incident Number.
- Select the green plus sign in the upper left and then select the “Add Claim” button.
- Select the Type of Claim and the Continue Button.
- Complete the appropriate fields, including the required fields.
- Select the Save Button
- If all required fields are complete and all data is in a valid format, the Successful Save message will appear.