Now that you have configured the user levels you should start assigning usernames and passwords. Usernames and Passwords can be defined in the User level Manager located in the System Functions module. Follow these simple steps to add a user. Remember that usernames are the person’s email address.
Quick Steps Example: Adding a User
- Open the System Functions module by selecting the System Functions wrench in the main menu.
- On the horizontal menu select Users, then select Add Users
- Enter the user’s email address. Please note that his email address will become his username.
- Enter the user’s first name.
- Enter the user’s last name
- Assign the user a user level.
- Assign the user a hierarchy
- Select the Save button.
The User will receive a “Welcome to IndustrySafe” email with a link to set their password. More information on the steps to setting/resetting your password here: Resetting Your Password