If you are setting up a new site, you will need to add your facilities (locations) and employees or contractors to your IndustrySafe site before you can add a training record. See the Getting Started Guide for more information on this set-up below.
If you are setting up a new site, you will also need to add classes to the class catalog. If your organization has purchased IndustrySafe’s training content add-on, online safety training courses will have been automatically added to your site’s class catalog. See this Knowledge Base article for more information.
If you are setting up a new site, you will also need to Schedule Employees for Classes by following this link.
If you are using the IndustrySafe Demo Site or your site has already been set up follow these steps to view required training for employees.
Viewing Required Training:
1) Select Required Training Log from Reports and Analysis in the horizontal Menu in the Training Module
2) The Required Training Analysis Grid will display
3) Customize the report using the Advance Feature Functions
– Advanced Feature Functions include: Formula, Layout, Sort, Filter, Group, Aggregate, Chart, Crosstab, and Paging
4) Save the report using “Save As” or “Save” once the report is configured. Once saved, the report can be accessed at a later time with the same configurations.
5) The Required Training Report can be shared with other users. Click “Open” to open previously saved reports and click on “Share” to share the specified report with other users
View the Quick Start Guide here.