As an end user, you have multiple ways that you can reset your password and those options are described below.
Resetting Your Password from the IndustrySafe Log In Page
- If you forgot your password, you can go to the IndustrySafe Login Page and select the “Forgot Your Password?” link.
- You will then be asked to enter your username and email address associated with your IndustrySafe user account. If a matching IndustrySafe user account is found an email will be sent to you with a temporary password that you can use to log into IndustrySafe. Once you log in, you will be prompted to set a new password.
Changing Your Password in IndustrySafe
- To change your password from within IndustrySafe, select the wrench in the upper right corner and then select Preferences and Change Password. You will then be asked to enter your current password, followed by your new password.
Additional Support Resources
- If the above options do not help, you can contact an administrator of IndustrySafe at your organization. They will be able to assign you a new password.
- You also may email IndustrySafe Support at email@example.com.