The IndustrySafe Inspections module allows you to schedule reoccurring or repeating inspections.
If you are setting up a new site, you will need to add your facilities (locations) to your IndustrySafe site before you can add an inspection. See the Getting Started Guide for more information on this set-up below.
For more information on getting started with inspections, please refer to the following link.
To schedule a reoccurring inspection follow the steps below.
- Open an existing inspection or create a new inspection that you wish schedule as a reoccurring inspection.
- If necessary, complete the appropriate fields.
- Select the Reoccurring Inspection Button to Open the Reoccurring Inspection Dialogue Box.
- Complete all Required Fields and Select Save.
- Verify the details of the Reoccurring Inspection and Select Yes to confirm and schedule the inspections.
- Your reoccurring inspections will now be scheduled.
- All future scheduled inspections will be shaded in Green in the Summary Screen.
- All over due scheduled inspections will be shaded in Red in the Summary Screen.
- The Investigator will be sent an email notifying them that they have been assigned an inspection.
View the Quick Start Guide here.
A System Administrator can edit the Inspection Checklist templates or Add new templates. Users can set-up reoccurring inspections.