The Hazards Public Web Form enables organizations to have all stakeholders report hazards from any location. Stakeholders simply go to the web to report the hazard. No login, username, or password is required. The hazard data is automatically transferred to IndustrySafe, and IndustrySafe users are automatically notified by email of the hazard.
Getting Started With the Hazard Public Web Form
If you are setting up a new site, you will need to add your facilities (locations) and employees or contractors to your IndustrySafe site before you can add a hazard. See the Quick Start guide below.
If you are using the IndustrySafe Demo Site (or your site has been set up), follow these steps to report a hazard using the public web form:
- Go to the url provided with your IndustrySafe Site (You need to purchase the Hazard Public Web Form to receive this url)
The Hazard Public Web Form will appear.
- Complete the fields on the form.
- Select Next.
- If all required fields are complete and all data is in a valid format, the form will be submitted to IndustrySafe and appropriate IndustrySafe users will receive an e-mail notifying them of a new incident.
View the Quick Start Guide here.
Fields can be disabled on the Public Form using the following steps:
- Log into IndustrySafe and go to System Functions > Setup > Edit Forms
- Select Hazards for the recording form and the section you want to modify
- Select the Disable option in the Public Form column for any field on the Hazard Form that you wish to disable from the Public Form.