The Job Safety Analysis (JSA) Module enables organizations to track hazards associated with specific jobs, through the use of recording forms and checklists. The software allows you to separate each job into a series of steps and identify potential hazards for each step. You can evaluate the risks of all hazards and identify controls and residual risks enabling your workforce to understand and control job hazards.
If you are setting up a new site, you will need to add your facilities (locations) and employees to your IndustrySafe site before you can add a JSA.
If you are using the IndustrySafe Demo Site or your site has already been set up, follow these steps to add a JSA.
- Open the JSA module by selecting the Job Safety Analysis tab in the main menu.
- Click the Add button and select Add JSA.
- Fill out the Basic Information of the JSA.
- Fill out the JSA Task Checklist.
- Select the Save button.
- If all required fields are complete and all data is in a valid format, the successful save message will appear.
View the End User Guide here.