The Job Safety Analysis (JSA) Module enables organizations to track hazards associated with specific jobs, through the use of recording forms and checklists. The software allows you to separate each job into a series of steps and identify potential hazards for each step. You can evaluate the risks of all hazards and identify controls and residual risks enabling your workforce to understand and control job hazards.
If you are setting up a new site, you will need to add your facilities (locations) to your IndustrySafe site before you can add a JSA.
If you are using the IndustrySafe Demo Site or your site has already been set up, follow these steps to create a new JSA from an existing JSA:
- Open the Job Safety Analysis module by selecting the Job Safety Analysis tab in the main menu.
- Click the Add button.
- Select Add JSA from Catalog.
- Find an existing JSA to copy from by using any of the following filters: Business Group, Region, Division, Facility, Date Range, Status, and Task Name.
- Click the Continue button.
- Edit the Task Name for the new JSA if desired, and enter a Start Date.
- Click the Yes button after confirming that you have selected the appropriate existing JSA from which to copy.
- Fill out the Basic Information of the new JSA Recording Form.
- Select the Save button.
- If all required fields are complete and all data is in a valid format, the successful save message will appear.
View the End User Guide here.
The filters of the Add JSA from Catalog wizard can be configured by a System Administrator.